17 February 2016
- The radiofrequency (RF) signals that cellular antennas, mobile devices and “smart” utility meters require to function are now ubiquitously and continuously emitted.
How do these signals affect wildlife?
Scientists report that RF fields emitted by cellular antennas alone potentially cause the decline of animal populations, reduction of some species’ useful territory, and deterioration of plant health. Some species may experience reduction of their natural defenses, problems in reproduction and aversive behavioral responses.
Why would RF signals disturb birds and bees? Here’s an answer from biologist Andrew Goldsworthy, PhD: To navigate and also to control their immune systems, birds and bees use magnetically-sensitive substances called cryptochromes. These are pigments found in virtually all animals, plants and many bacteria. Cryptochromes absorb blue-green and ultra-violet light and use this energy to drive photochemical reactions where light energy is converted to chemical energy. Cryptochromes measure light to control and reset animals’ and plants’ biological clocks. Some animals also use cryptochromes to sense the direction of the Earth’s magnetic field.
29 July 2014
- Utility companies across the United States are embracing an advanced utility technology known as smart meters. Like traditional meters, the primary purpose of these monitoring devices is to track households’ and businesses’ energy consumption. But unlike traditional meters, smart meters enable two-way communication between the electronic device and utility company in near real-time.
In the past, utilities could only view aggregate consumption by physically going out to a meter once a month to view and record how much energy had been used. But now, with these new electronic devices, utilities can track households’ energy consumption patterns almost instantaneously.
While seemingly harmless from the outside, the implications of smart meters may be huge and detrimental for consumers in multiple ways. After just a few years of use, many consumers have experienced a negative side to these devices, including adverse impacts to their health, privacy, and even their utility bill.
7 July 2014
- Today I conducted one of the most disturbing radio interviews of my life as host of “The Real Deal”, with a British physicist and electronic warfare expert, Barrie Trower.
By the time he had finished his service in the military, Barrie had acquired a great deal of expertise in the microwave field and he extended his research to common electronic systems, including cell phones, iPods, computer games and microwave ovens.
He was appalled to discover that microwave radiation is ubiquitous and extremely hazardous, especially to pregnant women and young children. The risks are so great that the use of WiFi, which is enormously popular, can lead to permanent genetic damage to your children and your children’s children.
7 May 2014
- You’ve certainly heard the controversy about cell phones. Some experts think they cause brain cancer, while others don’t. But there is an even bigger issue here — how all your electronics affect your brain health, beyond just cell phone use.
Whenever an electric current flows through a wire, an electromagnetic field (EMF) is created. EMFs are produced by electricity flowing through power lines, home wiring, appliances, cell phones, and other electrical devices. You would expect your microwave, cell phone, and WiFi to be high EMF producers, but so are your fridge, hair dryer, vacuum cleaner, and blender.
15 April 2014
- No smoking, no perfume, no mobile phone use — the list of rules at a newly opened apartment building in Leimbach on the outskirts of Zurich is long.
The reason for this is that the structure has been built especially for people who say that exposure to everyday products like perfume, hand lotion and wireless devices make them so sick that they cannot function.
14 April 2014
- Neuroscience has come under scrutiny for its involvement in an array of mind control initiatives and other ethically questionable research. But at least one neuroscientist from Sweden has gone on record to caution against the increasing dangers of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) on human beings and other living organisms, as you will see in the presentation below.
Our modern world is creating an electromagnetic soup filled with electrical pulses, radio frequencies, computer screens, wireless signals, as well as personal devices such as cell phones and gadgets that are emitting damaging radiation. There are many peer-reviewed scientific studies which are drawing conclusions that should concern us all, but particularly young children and pregnant women. In fact, the debate is heating up to such a level that government agencies are even infighting over the matter, as evidenced when the Department of the Interior recently sent a letter with their own scientific papers chastising the FCC for using standards that are 30 years out of date. As the DOI stated, the concern is not only in the negative health effects upon people, but upon wildlife as well.
23 March 2014
- The Earth has a magnetic field, and so do the Moon, the Sun, the other planets, and the galaxy itself. The Sun’s magnetic field extends far out beyond the planets, creating a plasma shield around the solar system that protects it from external intrusions, like the membrane of a cell protecting the cell. So here on the Earth we are very much under the influence of the Sun’s magnetic field as well as the Earth’s.
Similarly, the magnetic field of the galaxy extends beyond the visible galaxy, creating a plasma shield around the galaxy. So we are very much under the influence of the galaxy’s magnetic field as well. The Moon’s magnetic field is not very strong, but because the Moon is so close, we are also influenced to some extent by its magnetic field.
Thus, the magnetic fields of the Earth, Moon, Sun, and galaxy all influence the magnetic energy fields we are experiencing at any given time. As to why that’s important we will get to later. For now I just want to make it clear that all four influences are significant, as regards the magnetic field being experienced on Earth.
3 November 2013
- In traditional medicine, the human energy system (HES) serves as a functional bridge between body and mind, and energy is the therapeutic medium that heal and balances both physical disease and mental malaise. Today, the HES has come under intensive attack from an entirely new phenomenon which the human system has never before had to face.
This new threat to human health and longevity is the rapidly growing hazard of electromagnetic “energy pollution.” Since the industrial revolution and the subsequent electronic age, the earth’s electromagnetic energy environment has become intensely polluted with artificial electromagnetic fields (EMF), unnatural radio frequencies, microwave radiation, nuclear radiation, and many other forms of aberrant energy that cause severe deviations and imbalances in the HES.
29 May 2013
- Electronic devices can harm us in multiple ways. For instance, laptops used on the lap lead to Toasted Skin Syndrome which in turn can lead to cancer.
In ‘Resonance,’ it is pointed out that the way the pineal gland reacts to EMF frequencies is the same way it reacts to microwave and light frequencies. When we sleep, our eyes send a signal to our pineal gland when it is dark, to start producing melatonin. However, if you are next to your cell phone when you are sleeping, your eyes may be interpreting the high frequencies as light frequencies so your brain will not receive this message and therefore no melatonin will be produced. Melatonin is extremely important to your health because along with a sleep-aid it is also a powerful free radical fighting anti-oxidant.
19 April 2013
- The "electrosmog" that first began developing with the rollout of the electrical grid a century ago and now envelops every inhabitant of Earth is responsible for many of the diseases that impair — or kill — us.
High-frequency voltage transients, or "dirty electricity" are largely by-products of modern energy-efficient electronics and appliances — from computers, refrigerators, and plasma TVs to compact fluorescent lightbulbs and dimmer switches — which tamp down the electricity they use. This manipulation of current creates a wildly fluctuating and potentially dangerous electromagnetic field that not only radiates into the immediate environment but also can back up along home or office wiring all the way to the utility, infecting every energy customer in between.
"In the decades-long debate about whether EMFs are harmful," says Milham, "it looks like transients could be the smoking gun."
Symptoms of EHS, a recently identified condition, include fatigue, facial irritation (resembling rosacea), tinnitus, dizziness, and digestive disturbances, which occur after exposure to visual display units, mobile phones, WiFi equipment, and commonplace appliances. Experts say up to 3% of all people are clinically hypersensitive, as many as one-third of us to a lesser degree.
13 March 2013
- Everywhere in the world, ELF/microwave transmission towers are being erected. Just look around, you'll see them. And you'll also notice more of them going up once you begin to pay attention. No one is saying anything, but you're expected to presume that they're for cell phones. Do you really think that we need that much 'cell phone' transmission capability, every few blocks?
These mind control technologies have been in place for a long time. It's not an accident that the frequency band chosen for cell phone use just happens to match the second order waves that Wilhelm Reich discovered in the late 1940's to effect thought transmission and allow the mind to be manipulated without the victim realizing it.
22 January 2013
- If your mind drives your energy and your cell phone puts your mind on objects outside of your physical body, then is your cell phone stealing your energy? In a sense, yes, especially if you become obsessed with it, and your need to feel connected to it grows out of proportion.
Under this principle, it is quite possible you are giving your energy away to your cell phone when you could be holding on to it.
Understanding the relationship between your thoughts and your energy is important if you want to keep your mechanical devices and other parts of your life in balance.