23 March 2017
- Telcos tell us the public is demanding faster rates on their devices and that is why they need to build more towers and turn up the power density. Do you want to download ten videos simultaneously rather than just one? We are a misinformed public with minds etched by PR and advertising. We are told of the benefits of a wireless world such as convenient communications, improved work efficiency, and safety devices.
The law of polarity holds that wherever there are benefits we find shortcomings. We do not hear that in 2009 over 300,000 Swedes indicated they are detrimentally affected by electromagnetic radiation. We are not presented the stories of thousands of Australians experiencing anxiety, headaches, brain fog and even heart palpitations, lost in an unreceptive, outdated and often derisive medical system. We aren’t informed of the snake-oil industries that have sprung up to ‘service’ the desperate.
Presently ‘we’ as powerful individuals are not demanding faster downloads. There is a collective entity influencing and it can be difficult to create space to ‘see’. I switch on my phone for around 10-20 minutes per day. Not everyone can do this, and I may have a work-lifestyle that requires more connectivity in the future. Why not experiment? The act of experimenting is an act of questioning the status quo. How low can you go?
24 September 2016
- The design is sleek; the technology impressive; the camera stunning; the sound awesome. And this digital device is even more high-powered – if only it were safe.
And big news, there is no headphone jack.
Apple™ states "The new AirPods offer a game-changing listening experience. Designed with a huge amount of forward-thinking technology inside a tiny device, these wireless headphones combine crystal clear sound with a new sense of freedom."
While this innovation delights tech enthusiasts, prominent public health experts are raising the alarm.
Why the concern? Simply, there is a growing body of scientific evidence that wireless microwave radiation is potentially harmful to human health, including damage to DNA, leakage of the blood-brain barrier, cognitive impairment and cardiac symptoms. How can this be?
3 September 2016
- Can you see and feel its effects in the air? Of course you can, but you don’t know how to identify it correctly! It’s all around us like an ocean of electromagnetic frequencies that we are swimming in, which are pulsed out from many more sources than we can begin to imagine and, more confoundedly, not accept that they are causing damage to all living elements, especially young children who are most vulnerable.
I’m talking about electromagnetic fields (EMFs) or radiofrequencies (RFs), which have become so ubiquitous that we haven’t stopped to realize what’s been happening to us—especially children exposed to Wi-Fi in schools—and how trees  and other plant life are being damaged.
Microwaves that are emitted by cell phone and mast towers, cell phones, AMI smart meters for electric, natural gas and water utilities, microwave ovens, and all ‘smart’ appliances that contain ZigBee chips, which are two-way radio transmitters operating using microwave technologies.
Many people today are beginning to realize that they function in what they call a ‘fog’ and can’t figure out why. They are run down with no energy and constantly enervated. Does that sound like you or someone you know, especially your children? Then think electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS).
19 August 2016
- Today, smartphones are everywhere – even our children use wireless technology. Yet, most caring parents don’t seem to be worried about the dangers of cell phones. Unfortunately, new studies are definitively linking cell phone radiation to health issues in children and the unborn babies carried by pregnant women.
A pediatric conference held at the Baltimore Convention Center provided a forum for health experts to discuss the findings. Yale and Harvard scientists and doctors were particularly vocal about potentially harmful cell phone radiation to the brain development of unborn children. A correlation was found between cell phone use during pregnancy and behavioral problems manifesting in the children as they develop.
Cell phone radiation exposure linked to cognitive impairment and cancer
Research from the International Agency for Research on Cancer showed that pregnant mice exposed to cell phones regularly had babies that tended to have memory issues and hyperactivity. Dr. Martha Herbert of Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard University found links between autism and the electromagnetic field of wireless internet. Wireless was found to disturb the brain’s calcium signaling and information flow, causing children to become agitated.
28 May 2016
- More dreaded news on the healthcare front this week, as a study released Thursday confirmed what most people already feared: radio-frequency radiation—the kind used in television broadcasting, satellite communications, and of course, cell phones—causes cancer.
The $25 million study, conducted over two and a half years by the U.S. National Toxicology Program, found significantly higher instances of two types of malignant tumors on male rats exposed to the same radio-frequency radiation currently used in the United States. Christopher Portier, former head of the NTP who commissioned the study, said the levels of radiation were “not very different” from what humans are currently exposed to via cell phones.
9 January 2015
- Because today’s geoengineering operations seem to involve electromagnetic energy produced from ground-based antennas called “ionospheric heaters” or “Hertzian Antennas” or various types of radar, we should know more about this ubiquitous and (to most) mysterious energy. This article gives an overview of what electromagnetic energy is and how it manifests itself in our every day life. It can be harmful or it can be beneficial. Once we establish what this stuff is and what it does, we will examine its use as part of today’s global weather modification operations.
Most of the time, you can’t feel it, hear it, smell it, or taste it, but electromagnetic energy is present in many different forms around us for our entire lives. Whether you’re camped out under the stars, in the middle of the desert, or home in bed, the light of a starry night, the passing electrical fields in weather systems, or the electrical fields from the wires in the walls of your house are constantly present. Since you rely on electrical signals in your nervous system to react, think, and experience emotions, the electrical fields in your environment can influence you in a powerful way.
14 November 2014
- Did you ever wonder how a cell phone might affect your brain? When you think about it, the use of cell phones is massively experimental, as we had no idea what kind of negative effects they might have on people when they were first introduced. Well now, decades after heavy use of cell phones, a study shows that brain tumor rates nearly triple after 25 years of cell phone use.
The Swedish study found that the longer someone talked on their phone — in terms of hours and years — the more likely they were to develop glioma, a deadly form of brain cancer.
20 September 2014
- Since 1997, the United States has gone from around 50,000 cell towers to over 500,000 and counting. In my opinion, the ever-expanding deployment of wireless technology represents one of the greatest threats to human health – along with GMOs in our food supply and the geoengineering (chemtrail spraying) of the planet.
Of course, the wireless industry says ‘no worry.’ So, why are they making cell towers look like a church cross; cactus in the desert; barn silo or a tree in the park? What are they trying to hide?
16 September 2014
- Are microwaves a benign bastion of convenience or a sinister contributor to biological and nutritional damage? A growing percentage of people are now heeding the advice of holistic health experts and disposing of their microwaves due to the dangers of microwaved food. Regardless of where you stand, humans are the only animals on the planet who destroy the nutritional value of their food before eating it, and the use of microwaves is no exception.
9 May 2014
-A research team working at the University of Oldenburg in Germany has gathered a significant body of evidence suggesting that human-generated electromagnetic radiation — i.e. radio waves — can interfere with the navigational abilities of some bird species, seemingly confirming decades of speculation.
When I first saw this news, I was honestly skeptical — despite the fact that no double-blind study has ever demonstrated the existence of an EM allergy or “electrosmog,” there’s a vocal subset of the population who insist on believing that cell phones cause cancer, or that living under power lines causes the brain to develop abnormally. This isn’t that kind of babbling idiocy — the lead scientist on the project, biologist Henrik Mouritson, acknowledges that he found his own test results highly unlikely.
12 March 2014
- Many have never thought of, or even considered, the effects of electromagnetic signals on our health.
People have been talking about it, and speaking out about it for years, but newer studies have recently confirmed that what they are saying is true.
Large numbers of people are claiming to have illnesses related to this technology. In fact, some people have been so sick, they moved to an area known as Green Bank, West Virginia, from across America, to avoid mobile phones, Wi-Fi hotspots, TV and radio transmissions.
1 February 2014
- “There are no safe levels of radiation.” -Barrie Trower, Physicist and former Military expert on Microwave Radiation
The mass rollout of Wifi over the past decade has been phenomenal as to how integrated it has become in all facets of our society and our personal lives. Yet few have asked the most important of all questions, ‘Is it Safe?’ At what levels does ever increasing Wifi become dangerous to human health? Can it, or, is it affecting our electronic bodies, our well being and our abilities to think? And to what degree, if any, do invisible radio and microwave frequencies begin to affect our own DNA structures?
26 December 2013
- What would the world look like if you could see cell phone radiation?
Artist Nickolay Lamm has tried to answer that question.
In July, Lamm released a series of illustrations imagining a Washington, D.C., where Wi-Fi was visible, bathing famous sites in a rainbow of colors. On Wednesday, he finished a sequel of sorts -- a series of pictures of U.S. cities and landmarks, this time with cell phone radiation visible as a hazy, multicolored, strangely geometric overlay.