7 March 2017
- A few years ago, a shaman in Honduras taught me an extremely useful technique that gives you clarity on your path and dissolves stress and anxiety. It’s had a pretty profound effect on my life and today I’d like to share it with you.
Like much of the healing wisdom that comes from native cultures, this teaching began with an observation about nature.
As we sat together, the curandero asked me how I felt about deer. Yes, our furry four-legged friends that frolic in the forest.
13 April 2016
- We live in a sea of subtle energies. We can become conscious of them and learn to use them.
Ancient cultures understood that we live in a vast sea of energy. They understood that the planets and stars are conscious beings who communicate with each other. They believed that the trees serve as antennas, which allow natural subtle energies and information to flow up from the Earth to the stars and planets, and from all other celestial bodies into the Earth. They taught that everything and every being has consciousness and channels this energy according to its capabilities, to help facilitate this essential cosmic dialogue. In fact, they understood that all matter, including the physical body, is a gathering of this universal energy. They recognized that our thoughts and emotions are a form of energy, and that when these are in harmony with the living universal energy field, we become clear channels.
Then, the life force of the Earth and cosmos flows through us more smoothly and abundantly, guiding our evolution as new perspectives are revealed and advanced abilities are awakened within us. These abilities include heightened creativity, extrasensory perception and the ability to bring about dramatic physical healing. Shamans learn to feel, sense and use this energy without filtering or distorting it. They often refer to this process as becoming a “hollow bone”.
16 November 2014
- What will happen to the healers once everyone is healed?
In a time of great planetary transformation, great upheaval, great healing and ‘up-leveling’ we see more healers rising from their own ancestral memories, own archaic soul memories as healers. I am seeing more and more healing modalities pouring through humanity all the time.
We are being given modalities for healing our DNA for integrating our higher expressions of self into the earth body, for healing past emotional trauma, healing and releasing past life trauma and karma, we are undergoing spiritual surgery, template level re-organization, we are witnessing the up-rising of the feminine, the healing of the collective feminine, and the shifting of culture.
9 October 2014
- For the next week, from 7 - 17 October 2014, The Sacred Science film is being screened online FOR FREE.
The event features a free screening of The Sacred Science film, as well as interviews and a Q & A with several well respected health experts and indigenous healers.
"Viewers watch in awe as these people plagued by seemingly incurable ailments stop experiencing symptoms or feeling tumors."
11 October 2013
-Shamanic ecstasy is a state of primeval consciousness, or awareness, that we have lost in the West because of our fragmented lifestyles, our disconnection from nature, and the poisoning of our bodies with pesticides and heavy metals. In the West, we're not able to attain a state of communion with the power of creation at all levels. We can’t dream the world in order to be in the world. We’re unable to bring peace into our own lives, or heal the rift we have with our loved ones, our parents, our children, our spouses, even our selves.
We live in a state of incredible disconnection and fragmentation. You find this not just in our psyche, but across the board. In medicine, for example, you have doctors so specialized in particular organs and illnesses, that a gastroenterologist won’t talk to a neurologist, even though most neurological problems start in the G I tract. When we receive bad news, or a bad diagnosis, or lose a loved one, or a relationship falls apart, we turn to a specialist instead of going out into nature, where we can rediscover a state of primeval awareness that will reset our instincts, and reset our bodies to create states of health so that healing can happen.
That’s the foundation of shamanic ecstasy. It is based on a profound reconnection with the self and the creative force of the universe that we call Spirit, with each other, and with nature.
28 September 2013
- Shamanic medicine refers to the benefits you receive when you experience the merging of your individual consciousness with all consciousness and all creation. This happens during special brain-mind states. The new perspective you develop as a result of this ecstatic, exhilarating experience is like an awakening to a new reality that has been hidden from you: the invisible world of your soul and Spirit.
For the Buddhists the natural outcome of this experience is compassion. For the shaman, it is stewardship of the Earth. The experience of bliss, while wonderful, is not a goal. Dreaming a world of healing and beauty into being is.
21 September 2013
- Shamanism is a very practical spirituality. A modern-day shaman could live next door to you and the only clues you might have are that they get along well with people and animals and have a green thumb with plants. Also, shamans have a knack for putting people at ease and for saying and doing the right thing at the right time.
In his book, Urban Shaman, Serge Kahili King defines a shaman as “a healer of relationships, between mind and body, between people, between people and circumstances, between humans and Nature and between matter and spirit.”