13 March 2017
- Meteoropathy symptoms usually occur 24-48 hours before the weather changes.
The physical symptoms of meteoropathy are migraines, headaches, dizziness, nausea, fainting, pains in the field of old injuries, rheumatic pains, and muscle aches. Some of the mental symptoms are fatigue, irritability, mood swings, apathy, lethargy, decreased concentration, coordination and thinking, and sleep disturbances.
People that have “sensitive” heart might experience an increase in blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, rapid heartbeat, and chest discomfort. During this period, is a higher incidence of strokes and heart attacks due to ischemia of the brain and heart in heart patients, the smokers and elderly.
Meteoropathy also causes a higher incidence of asthma attacks and inflammation of the lungs, bronchi, and pleura in patients suffering from diseases of the lungs and bronchi, and a higher incidence of gall and kidney attack, especially early in the morning and at night.
People with abdominal issues, experience stomach pain and aggravation of gastritis due to a gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer.
3 March 2017
- We live in a fearful world with exposure to a deluge of stressors everyday. As much as fear is a result of reacting to the actual or perceived events in our lives, it is also a biological function of the human body, and when equipped with an understanding of how the body manages the emotional system, we can easily outsmart it, tricking ourselves into emotional balance.
This perspective is scientifically validated by new research from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago Illinois, which discovered how the various rhythmic patterns of breath profoundly impact memory recall and the emotional body, specifically the fear response.
The brain creates electrical impulses which link physical functions to emotional reactions, and the electrical activity of the brain is deeply affected by our breathing patterns. The outcome of this balance is determined by whether or not we are inhaling or exhaling, as well as if we are breathing through the nose or the mouth, as each variable creates a different electrical response within the brain.
20 February 2017
- According to Dr. Thomas Dayspring, a lipidologist (expert on cholesterol), most heart attacks are due to insulin resistance. He has also stated that LDL “is a near-worthless predictor for cardiovascular issues.”
In simple layman’s terms Cummins goes on to demonstrate the connection between the metabolic functionality of adipose fat — which actually acts as a signaling organ — and insulin sensitivity, and how and why.
In other words, there’s healthy body fat and unhealthy body fat, or put another way, fat that protects your health and fat that promotes disease. The key difference is the presence or absence of insulin sensitivity.
The higher your insulin resistance, the worse markers such as fasting insulin, triglyceride-HDL ratio and HbA1c will be, suggesting you’re at increased risk for diseases such as diabetes and heart disease.
17 February 2017
- About 1 in 8 women in the United States will develop invasive breast cancer at some point in her lifetime. With these horrible statistics, the need for early breast cancer detection and treatment is more important than ever – making thermography, also known as digital infrared thermal imaging, such a valuable (safe) tool for early detection of health issues.
Thermography uses an infrared scanning device designed to assess the body’s surface temperature, which is converted to a digitized image that can show heat patterns. A certified physician then analyzes the amount of heat and the symmetry of the heat patterns in order to assess underlying physical condition – including the presence of inflammation or infection.
While a healthy body presents a thermally symmetrical image, an image with anomalies can indicate disease. For example, tumors produce angiogenesis – the creation of new blood vessels to nourish the tumor. These cause increased blood flow to the area, creating more heat, which thermal imaging registers as a “hot spot.” Proponents say that thermography can detect early signs of breast cancer – up to 10 years before standard medical testing procedures. In truth, a well-trained specialist can detect irregular patterns in the breast – even before the formation of a lump.
28 January 2017
- Breaking News: a Polish colleague, renowned naturopath Jerzy Zieba, just sent through a complete game-changer piece of information on exactly the subject I am endeavoring to write about. This is it “Judges at the German Federal Supreme Court have confirmed that the measles virus does not exist and that the measles vaccination may have been injected into millions of unsuspecting German citizens for sinister reasons.” This really is a bombshell, because although many vaccine sceptics have, for many years, expressed grave doubts about the veracity of vaccination programmes, this is the first time a High Court has ruled on the issue.
The seriousness of this expose is beyond question. Millions of children worldwide have been immunized against a virus that does not exist. It is surely the medical scam of the decade. What substances have been transferred into the veins of these innocent children?
19 September 2016
- Inexpensive, safe, effective alternative treatments in general are shunned and destroyed by our medical industry. This has been evident in the cancer industry and the widespread destruction of homeopathic practice in this country since the 1900s.
Within the homeopathic health community, it is well known that safe homeopathic immunizations, more commonly described as nodules or remedies, exist for most diseases targeted by conventional medicine’s vaccinations.
The following diseases can be targeted through these safe homeopathic remedies, with immunity commonly lasting for 2-4 years, but occasionally up to 10 years. 100 years of medical research confirms the effectiveness of these safe homeopathic immunizations:
27 July 2016
- Some people think that the herbal remedies aren’t useful and that they are not effective, but the real truth is that these herbal remedies have been well rooted in the medical practice for centuries.
Many people around the world, including medical experts, methodically collected information about herbs and developed well-defined pharmacopoeias to treat a variety of ailments. Note: you should know that more than a quarter of all drugs used today contain active ingredients derived from those same ancient plants.
But, when it comes to herbal remedies, many of us are familiar with the benefits of Echinacea or purple cone flower as an antibiotic, willow bark as a pain killer and aloe as a topical anesthetic and treatment for skin conditions.
11 July 2016
- Healing the human body doesn't have to be complicated nor expensive. Our birthright is health and contentment and it’s only when we fall out of balance with our true nature and the natural rhythms of our body that we begin to accrue disease and unhappiness.
Everything we need to heal ourselves and stay healthy has always been plentiful and available to us: healing foods, healing herbs, healing water, healing light, healing sounds, and healing minerals.
Healing - and the ending of suffering - should never be so expensive that we cannot afford it. I believe that Divine Creator, God - or whomever and whatever that Higher Power may be to you - has always provided solutions in abundance. The earth and its living kingdoms have always been the source for health and healing in its natural state.
In the rekindling of the ancient art of Rock Medicine, and in restoring our faith in these timeless natural sources for remedies, we will once and for all put an end to long-term suffering and the chronic illnesses that have plagued humankind for centuries. Rock Medicine, offers an effective holistic approach that is common sense, simple, and a reunion to a natural practice that is primordial at its core.
23 June 2016
- The mainstream medical industry has pulled the wool over the public's eyes for years, but their plans are unraveling as natural, safe medicines become more widely known and accepted.
In 1799 Samuel Hahnemann, a medical doctor, chemist, and linguist, discovered that the homeopathic medicine called belladonna was effective as a preventative for scarlet fever.
Thus the first application of something called Homeoprophylaxis, frequently called “HP,” was utilized. Surely the physicians of the era were not pleased with this renegade amongst their ranks introducing something outside the accepted norm of the day. This must have bordered on blasphemy to the conventional medical profession.
18 January 2016
- Multiple studies outside the U.S. continue to demonstrate unvaccinated children are healthier than vaccinated children. According to a resurrected study from the 1990s, vaccinated children were more likely to suffer from asthma, eczema, ear infections, hyperactivity and many other chronic conditions than unvaccinated children.
In 1992, the Immunization Awareness Society (IAS) performed a survey to examine the health of New Zealand’s children.
The results of the study showed that vaccinated children were five times more likely to suffer from various diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.
3 January 2016
- What if water, plain and simple, was the most critically lacking substance for energy and health promotion in the modern lifestyle?
Some years ago, I read the late Dr. Fereydoon Batmanghelidj's marvelous book, Your Body's Many Cries for Water, first published in 1992 and more recently updated in 2008. Here this Iranian-American physician made and makes a strong case that chronic low grade and usually unrecognized dehydration affects most of us in the West, attuned as we are to avoiding water as a beverage and too often choosing dehydrating caffeinated and sweetened drinks that only contribute to the problem. After all, caffeine is a well-known diuretic, as is sugar. We may think when we imbibe sodas, coffee, energy drinks, or for the healthier among us, even herbal teas, that we are in effect ingesting adequate "water." But as Dr. Batmanghelidj points out, such intake only makes dehydration worse, causing a greater water loss overall than we take in. For example, for every 10 ounces of a caffeinated beverage, be it coffee, black tea, soda pop or an "energy" drink, we can lose up to 12 ounces of water, a loss contributing to, not resolving, low grade chronic dehydration. Even the healthy favorites of non-caffeinated herbal teas dehydrate, due to the complex combination of diuretic molecules in the brew as well as the osmotic effect.
9 December 2015
- Why does Western medicine hate homeopathy? Since the 1800s, conventionally-trained medical doctors have been taught that homeopathy is quackery, even 'devilish.' Mind you, these are the same people that thought bloodletting, leeches, mercury and lead were good to "treat" disease conditions.
A sinister plan to suppress the truth. Since the 1800s, despite its popularity among the most respected people in society, the American Medical Association (AMA) has done everything it can to wipe out homeopathy.