20 September 2014
- In the 1980s, leading consultants were skeptical about cellular phones. McKinsey & Company noted that the handsets were heavy, batteries didn’t last long, coverage was patchy, and the cost per minute was exorbitant. It predicted that in 20 years the total market size would be about 900,000 units, and advised AT&T to pull out. McKinsey was wrong, of course. There were more than 100 million cellular phones in use 2000; there are billions now. Costs have fallen so far that even the poor — all over world — can afford a cellular phone.
The experts are saying the same about solar energy now. They note that after decades of development, solar power hardly supplies 1 percent of the world’s energy needs. They say that solar is inefficient, too expensive to install, and unreliable, and will fail without government subsidies. They too are wrong. Solar will be as ubiquitous as cellular phones are.
6 April 2014
- Four months ago, FTW boldly went where many have tried to go before. We embarked on a mission to create a free energy device that will be distributed directly to the people. We call this device the Quantum Energy Generator, or QEG ... I am now here, living on the property where the QEG is being assembled, observing its progress. It is almost complete, and we will soon be flipping the switch that can change the world.
If by chance you have a preconceived notion that this device is some sort of jerry rigged contraption held together by tin foil, garbage ties and duct tape that can light up a lightbulb for ten minutes, you are sorely mistaken.
The QEG is a crisp, clean, and modern device based on Tesla’s public domain design and built with incredible engineering precision (for example it has over 300 precision cut steel plates each at 18 ½ 1,000ths of an inch thick).
3 August 2013
- There’s much being spoken currently about so called “Free Energy”. In other words manifesting energy from the zero point field and how this might be the solution to mankind’s energy problems; how it might help heal Planet Earth by developing a sustainable solution.
To me it is a deceptive myth. Firstly, there is no such thing as ‘free’ in this context, because of cause and effect. Since all action in the universe has originated from the causality of ‘everything/nothing’, every action has a reaction. If I apply energy into a system, then other sentient life will be affected somewhere down the ‘food chain, even if initially the impact may be unseen…
28 February 2013
- The discovery of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids has changed the understanding of European and world history forever.
Dr. Osmanagich has investigated pyramids all over the world. The energy beam emanating from the top of the Pyramid of the Sun is theorized by Dr. Osmanagich as the reason the pyramids were built; to provide ancient civilizations a powerful source of clean energy.
The noted British scientist and inventor Harry Oldfield, who used a special camera system to photograph alleged electromagnetic (EM) waves in the vicinity of Visocica Hill.
The pyramid structures that were built in Bosnia and across the globe over 10,000 years ago cannot be duplicated by modern science and machinery in the 21st century and there is no explanation for who could have built them in our recorded history.
6 October 2012
- Radiocarbon dating at the Bosnian archaeological site, the most active pyramid site in the world, dates the pyramid complex back 25,000 years, and has also revealed scientific evidence supporting the theory that the pyramids around the world were used as an energy source.
The recent study reveals an energy beam, 13 feet in radius that transmits an electromagnetic signal measuring 28 kilohertz coming from the center of the Pyramid of the Sun, unexplainable by our science.
- Chi, Ki, Prana, Orgone, Ether, the Universal Life Force – call it what you will. We all know an underlying energy beyond some confining definition exists and empowers and flows through everything.
Mainstream science has consistently choked on recognizing this since to them it crosses into the metaphysical which they claim can’t be quantified.
To me, that encapsulates the recalcitrant ignorance of the so-called “scientific approach” perfectly.
- Yesterday was the birthday of Nikola Tesla, born 10 July 1856.
Tesla was a humanitarian whose dream was to make free electrical power available to all people on earth. He stopped his own research out of concern that it could be used for military and other nefarious purposes such as weather modification. All of his scientific research was confiscated by the US government when he died, and to this day none of it has been made public.
And his nightmare has come to pass in the form of HAARP and scalar weaponry.
But, let's take a look at what Nikola Tesla -- a man who died broke and alone -- has actually given to the world. For better or worse, he changed the face of the planet in ways that perhaps no man ever has.