25 March 2017
- In a shocking new discovery published in the scientific journal, Oncotarget, researchers have detailed how a single, inexpensive nutrient, Vitamin C, can completely halt the growth of cancer in stem cells when used in concentrated amounts. The vitamin is so amazing, it was found to be 1,000 percent more effective than one clinical drug that is currently prescribed all too often to treat cancer, and another that is pending U.S. FDA approval.
In layman’s terms, the study found that silibinin (an extract of milk thistle seeds), Vitamin C, and CAPE (caffeic acid phenethyl ester) were effective cancer treatments, but detailed elsewhere in the report, it was found that Vitamin C was 10 times more potent than 2-DG, an experimental pharmaceutical drug, for the targeting of cancerous stem cells.
9 March 2017
- Salvestrols are the wonder nutrients found in fruit and vegetables that hold potential as yet another safe, effective and natural cancer cure.
In 1995, Professor Dan Burke accidentally discovered that cancer cells contained an enzyme that was not found in normal healthy cells. Later on in 1997, after conducting extensive research with Professor Gerry Potter, he discovered that a certain type of polyphenyl (plant nutrient) found in fruit and vegetables was able to bind with this cancer enzyme – and subsequently destroy the cancer cell. The researchers decided to call this group of phytonutrients salvestrols (salve means to save and strol is derived from resveratrol, the first salvestrol).
Being the medicinal part of the plant, theses salvestrols taste bitter, which unfortunately means they have been bred out of existence in some strains of fruit (e.g. apples) by large-scale agro-corporate farming, which constantly tries to make everything sweeter to sell more product. Salvestrols belong to another subcategory called phytoalexins, which are substances produced by plants to protect themselves against bacteria, viruses, fungi, insects and ultraviolet light.
26 December 2016
- In recent years, we’ve focused heavily on educating our readers about the still relatively unknown role that cancer stem cells play in cancer, both in terms of conventional cancer treatment failure and the exceptionally promising role that natural interventions play in targeting these highly malignant cells.
It is encouraging to witness a growing awareness that cancer has been completely misunderstood, and that in order to make progress against the global epidemic we will have to go back to the wisdom of the ancients by using foods and spices instead of toxic chemicals and radiation to fight a disease that should be classified more as a survival mechanism unmasked than an inexorably lethal, genetically-driven condition. Even the National Cancer Institute now admits that it had been wrong for decades about “early stage” breast (DCIS) and prostate (HGPIN) “cancers,” and that they should be reclassified as indolent or benign lesions of epithelial origin, i.e. not “cancer” at all! Essentially, therefore, millions were overdiagnosed and overtreated for cancers they never had. Even now, despite this admission, the vast majority of conventional doctors have yet to account for, acknowledge, or integrate this radically different definition of cancer and its implications for treatment into their “standard of care.”
18 November 2016
- One aspect of healthcare is the cancer industry, and while people still scoff at the idea that there could be a suppression of cures and a lack of funding for proven alternative treatments, this is a fact that continues to come to light and is necessary for people to acknowledge if we are going to move forward and save millions of lives.
It’s important to accept the fact that, as Linus Pauling, Ph.D, and two time Nobel Prize winner in chemistry told us, that “most cancer research is largely a fraud, and that the major cancer research organisations are derelict in their duties to the people who support them.”
Unfortunately, doctors today are simply taught how to prescribe drugs. Although their knowledge of the human body and how it operates is fairly good, and they often have the best intentions at heart, they are often being used to push an agenda, and it’s one of the primary causes for the rise of disease in the past few decades. In fact, medical error is now the third leading cause of death in the US.
2 November 2016
- A recent cancer symposium, with a surgical focus, met in Boston to discuss how surgical oncology is experiencing “an exciting evolution and the ways in which we treat cancer are changing.”
However, there are indications that the cure for cancer may have already been found and that those who have it are keeping it close to their chests.
In order to support this contention, which may be seen as alarming and extreme, one must look at the rates of cancer among the general population and compare these to the rates of cancer deaths among world leaders.
And the latter is almost non-existent.
31 July 2016
- Put down that drink and grab some weed. There is strong evidence that alcohol causes at least seven types of cancer, while cannabis prevents them.
Writing in the journal Addiction, Jennie Connor at the University of Otago in New Zealand says alcohol is estimated to have caused about half a million deaths from cancer in 2012 alone - 5.8 per cent of cancer deaths worldwide. She found evidence of a link between drinking and cancer of the mouth and throat, larynx, oesophagus, liver, colon, bowel and breast.
"We see the risk increasing as the amount of alcohol consumed increases, and we agree that there is solid evidence to conclude that alcohol consumption directly causes cancer," saysÂ Susannah Brown, science programme manager for the World Cancer Research Fund.
14 February 2016
- There soon might be no need to undergo a whole series of medical procedures to detect cancer. Scientists are developing a test that would spot the disease in just 10 minutes, using just a little of the patient's saliva.
The team came up with the idea after they found out that saliva contained fragments of the genetic messenger molecule RNA linked to cancer.
10 February 2016
- The President of the Portuguese Medical Association, José Manuel Silva, has called for a Global ban on the World’s most used herbicide, Glyphosate, over the many health concerns surrounding the chemical.
"The planet’s sustainability and environment related diseases are the major vital and ethical challenges for humanity and medicine. Many examples could be named. One of those is glyphosate, better known as Roundup, its commercial name.... In the last decade glyphosate use has increased about 50%, with 1400 tons applied in 2010 alone. In total, more than 130 million tons a year are used around the world. Because of this glyphosate is routinely detected in food, air, rainwater and rivers, urine, blood and even breast milk. Its presence is so overwhelming that legal limits had to be stretched in order for it to continue being used, with serious potential and cumulative risks to human health.
11 December 2015
- Recently an article surfaced in the mainstream media about how cancer is just bad luck. “Sometimes there just isn’t a good explanation for a cancer diagnosis other than random bad luck”, they claim. As we will see this couldn’t be further from the truth. Cancer has everything to do with the way we live our lives. When we get cancer it’s not because of bad luck, it’s because of bad diet and a poisoned mind.
Over the years cancer rates have increased exponentially. There have been theories that this only appears this way due to improved methods of detection. These theories have been thoroughly debunked. I shouldn’t have to convince anyone that more and more people are getting cancer, all you have to do is look around. Here’s an article that suggests that cancer cases are expected to soar by 70% over the next 20 years.
29 September 2015
- Most people would be quite surprised to learn that there is a vaccine for lung cancer, one which has been proven effective in over 25 years of intense research and several years of clinical use. So why is most of the world only learning about it now? The answer is complicated by back-room dealings in the dark recesses of government, and by the unhealthy influence that pharmaceutical companies have on the availability of life-saving medications.
Cuba has faced many public health issues over the last few decades, one of the gravest being related the country’s most famous export, tobacco. A rise in cases of lung cancer prompted this small nation to develop a drug called CimaVax EGF, which is now one of the most effective medications in existence to treat lung cancer.
17 August 2015
- This blog will be short and to the point, since the important information is to be heard in the link that discusses the researcher’s theory as to why some very prominent doctors have left the planet recently.
Doctors Jeff Bradstreet and Nicholas Gonzalez apparently were on to the biochemistry of what was causing autism and many chronic diseases. Their research apparently had zeroed in on a specific set of proteins and enzymes that can cause the human immune system to malfunction.
11 April 2015
- The Quest For The Cues... Continues - 48-Hour Replay Marathon is Happening NOW!
Did you miss an episode (or three)?
Want to watch your favorite ones again?
Then You’re In Luck Because All 11 Episodes re Available For Viewing Again Throughout This Entire Weekend.
The Truth About cancer - 48-Hour Replay Marathon is Happening NOW!